DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING : FINAL PROJECT

  DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING : FINAL PROJECT

WEEK 10 - WEEK 14


LEE YI WEN | 0344509

Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) (Digital Media Production)

Email : yiwen.lee10@sd.taylors.edu.my

E-portfolio link : yiwenlee07.blogspot.com/ 

CONTENT:

SELF TITLED

Self-titled is an exploration project for the students to express their own individuality and reflect their personality into digital art self-expression

The main idea is to build up self-confidence and discover their interest


PART 1: IDEA DEVELOPMENT (WEEK 10)

Biography about myself:

My name is Lee Yi Wen, I’m 20 years-old this year. I’m born in Penang and currently staying at Shah Alam, Selangor. I’m taking Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) Digital Media Production, currently studying at Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus. 


I enjoyed photography, and I love designing and making arts since I was young. Not only that I am passionate in dancing as well. Photography and design makes me learn extra knowledge and while dancing makes me feel relaxed. I love adventure, such as travel all around the world to experience different things and cultures in life. Although it look like I am an outgoing, extrovert person, but somehow I love being alone as well.


I enjoy being independent, and learning self care too. My favourite movies series are Harry Potter, and Disney movies. Harry Potter films gives an fantasy, mysterious and dark theme, while Disney films gives an classic and animation styles with colourful theme in every of their films. Both are different styles, but I love both of them. I love looking at the skies of every beautiful clouds, and I would always took picture of the sky. It gives me calm and relaxed.


I love being simple, minimalistic, peace, fun and being the true version of me. I love every nature, and enjoy every little things in my life. 


Statement about my work:


For this final project of this module, I done many research on Pinterest about what topic, theme and concept. After numerous of research, I choose cloud, sky, fantasy and dreamy theme for my final project. I create a title name for this artwork, called ‘Live to the rhythm’.


My idea for this artwork will be mainly clouds all around the space, and in the middle of the poster itself will be me enjoying with my hobbies, such as photography, dancing, designing, travelling and so on. The color scheme for this artwork will be mainly pink, blue, purple, beige, and white. 


I choose this theme for my final project is because I love skies, and it gives a dreamy, calm, relax, simple and minimalistic feel. Not only that, background would not just only be clouds, there also have a few objects around me floating on the clouds too.


This artwork concept will be about me enjoying doing my things, cover with full of clouds that gives me calm and joyful. I want my audience to feel calm and relax when they saw this artwork. “No matter how hard is our life, we should always stay calm and move forward. Look up to the sky, enjoy every little things in life”.


MOOD BOARD (3 Poster reference)

                I made some research about my theme, ideas and topic on Pinterest, xiaohongshu and so on.

    


PART 2: DESIGN DIRECTION (WEEK 11)

I using procreate to sketch my mock up poster.


SKETCH #1


SKETCH #2


After sketching my mock up poster, I create a digital poster based on my sketch.


Photos of me:



DIGITAL POSTER #1


DIGITAL POSTER #2


PART 3: FINAL POSTER (WEEK 12)


FINAL POSTER

I choose my first artwork for my final poster.


TITLE:

Live to the Rhythm


ARTIST STATEMENT: 

This artwork concept will be about me enjoying doing my things, cover with full of clouds that gives me calm and joyful.


I want my audience to feel calm and relax when they saw this artwork. “No matter how hard is our life, we should always stay calm and move forward. Look up to the sky, enjoy every little things in life”.




PART 3: VIDEO PROGRESS (WEEK 13)


LINK: https://youtube.com/shorts/_HVwkOQrHes?feature=share



PART 4: FINAL VIDEO (WEEK 14)

After made some changes, this will be my final video.


POSTER:


VIDEO



FINAL VIDEO LINK: 

https://youtube.com/shorts/_HVwkOQrHes?feature=share 


Comments

Popular Posts