DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING : PROJECT 2

 DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING : PROJECT 2

WEEK 5 - WEEK 9


LEE YI WEN | 0344509

Bachelor of Mass Communication (Hons) (Digital Media Production)

Email : yiwen.lee10@sd.taylors.edu.my

E-portfolio link : yiwenlee07.blogspot.com/ 

CONTENT:

PROJECT 2A: DOUBLE EXPOSURE (10%)

 (10%)

Timeframe: WEEK 5 - WEEK 7


PROJECT 2B: PHOTO MANIPULATION (20%)

Timeframe: WEEK 6 - WEEK 9

CATEGORY: PRODUCT PHOTOSHOOT



PROJECT 2A - DOUBLE EXPOSURE (10%)

I created three artworks for double exposure. My friend helped to took a photoshoot of me.

Before:



After:

  

Among this 3 poster I have created, I choose my 3rd artwork for my final submission.

Double Exposure (final artwork)


PROJECT 2B: PHOTO MANIPULATION (20%) 

I created three artworks for photo manipulation.


(1st Artwork)

Before:

 + 

After:

(2nd Artwork)

Before:

                                         + 
After:


   
After creating 1st artwork and 2nd artwork, I notice that the concept of our lecture wants are different. So I create another photo manipulation which is a Perfume with a tent door.


Among this 3 poster I have created, I choose my 3rd artwork for my final submission.


Photo Manipulation (final artwork)


Comments

Popular Posts