Half day trip with friends_LEE YI WEN 0344509

DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING

WEEK 6: PRACTICAL (Digital Photography & Photo Manipulation Idea Sketch)


NAME: LEE YI WEN


I.D: 0344509


COURSE: BACHELOR OF MASS COMMUNICATION (HONS) (DIGITAL MEDIA PRODUCTION)


GROUP: 4


E-PORTFOLIO LINK: www.yiwenlee07.blogspot.com

Me and my groupmates went to Taman Botani Perdana, KL to shoot our photoshooting exercises. Each of us have brought cameras to help each others shoot.

18th October, 2022 (Tues)

Photoshooting Exercises:

1. a) 1x Fast shutter

I took many photos with fast shutter with each of my friends. I also used adobe photoshop and lightroom to adjust the exposure, colour balance and so on. 




My friends also shoot me while im jumping (for fast shutter):

Picture taken by Cher Hao

    b) 1 x Slow shutter speed 

I set my camera on a tripod which to allows me to capture the long exposure and also without making any disturbance for the camera while taking slow shutter, which it also makes the photos look clear and appealing.



During night, I set a tripod and camera, set the slow shutter speed and I used my phone's flashlight to write out my name by myself. I wrote the letter "y w" of my name. 


Comments

Popular Posts